B.SC / M.SC Shipbuilding / Mechanical Engineering / Focus on Steel (m/f/d)
abh ships can be found on all the world’s oceans.
abh INGENIEUR-TECHNIK GmbH is an owner-managed, medium-sized engineering company based in Emden.
The portfolio of abh INGENIEUR-TECHNIK GmbH includes engineering and services with a focus on ship design – including container, heavy lift and offshore service vessels.
With more than 40 years of experience abh INGENIEUR-TECHNIK GmbH has established itself on the national as well as on the international market.
To expand our dedicated team we are immediately looking for a person with a bachelor or master degree in shipbuilding / mechanical engineering.
- Completed studies in the field of shipbuilding or mechanical engineering
- Solid professional experience in the above-mentioned areas of focus
- Very good technical understanding
- Knowledge of AutoCAD, INVENTOR or similar 2D or 3D CAD programs
- Use of shipbuilding software such as e.g. POSEIDON, MARS, RulesCalc, CADMatic, Aveva
- Structured and independent way of working
- Good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Advantageous: knowledge in ship mechanical engineering or steel construction
What you can expect:
- Flat organizational hierarchies and open communication
- opportunity for independent work and personal development
- exciting and challenging tasks with personal responsibility and creative freedom
- a pleasant working atmosphere in a motivated team
- possibility to create and work on own projects e.g. research and development
If we have caught your interest, we will be happy to show you career prospects in our company and look forward to receiving your application documents.
abh INGENIEUR-TECHNIK GmbH • Schiffbauerdamm 4 | Building 57, 26725 Emden